Power Lunch Group Ride
WHEN: Wednesdays at 12:00pm (weather permitting). Wheels roll at NOON sharp – so come ready to ride.
WHERE: From the North Boulder shop. Route TBD based on weather and what the group is up for.
WHAT: The idea behind this ride is give you some mid-week intensity and get you out during the time of year when you otherwise might not. We are planning this to be a ‘full gas’ 45- 60 minute ride. You’ll be back in time for afternoon meetings!
THE FINE PRINT:
– This is a “you may get dropped ride”, so keep up. We all got places to be 😉
– Helmet, waiver, and a personal guarantee to be back by 1pm.
– Route differs every week, check Facebook for weekly updates.
– Led by BCS co-owner Justin or BCS staff.
– Free parking around the shop, but riding to/from is encouraged!
Call the shop with any questions: 303.444.2453 x1
Community, Fitness, Health, Road