Old Man Winter Rally | 10% off
Join us February 12th for a race in and around Lyons & Boulder! Boulder Cycle Sport is offering 10% off registration: Use this link for your discount
Scott Bikes is also offering an exclusive discount on their gravel bikes: Pricing here
Bundle up and get ready to RUN and/or RIDE some of Colorado’s best roads and trails. Riders – choose 50km or 100km of dirt, snow, sweat, and beer rolling through the world-famous cycling mecca of Boulder County. Runners can crush the 5.8-mile run course, a fast, flat “Best of Lyons” tour, that integrates singletrack trails, red rock canyon, and gravel paths.Everybody gets luxury aid stations with real food and hydration, a hot meal and a cold beer at the finish line, and a killer post-ride party with great music, a fire pit, and a massive raffle.
50km Short Course: oldmanwinterrally.com/short-course
100km Long Course: oldmanwinterrally.com/long-course
Run Course: oldmanwinterrally.com/running-course
The Old Man Winter Bike Rally was created to be THE winter adventure event. With two bike courses and a one-of-a-kind running course, there is plenty of winter adventure for all runners and cyclists.
It is the one and only winter cycling festival that brings Boulder’s best riding to cyclists of all levels. From quiet country roads to scenic mountain canyons, we’ve got the distance and the terrain you’re after. Choose either the short or the long course, and be prepared for an adventure like you’ve never experienced.
- Choose the 50km option for a scenic spin along the paved and gravel farm roads on the east side of the Foothills Highway.
- Choose the 100km route if you’re after leg burning climbs, bone chilling descents, and an exhilarating adventure in the canyons west of Boulder
- The 5.8-mile run take you out and back in a Red Rock canyon that incorporates sections of the ever-popular Picture Rock Trail and “Lyons Fruit Loops”. It’s truly a “Best of Lyons’ course with big views, minimal elevation gain, and mixed terrain.
WHAT YOU GET
Completing the Old Man Bike Rally comes with bragging rights and stories of courage and survival, but that’s not all. Riders also get the following:
- Fully stocked aid stations with CLIF bars, gels, and other great food and drink
- A pair of custom Warm Wool cycling socks
- A hot meal to warm you from the inside out
- Craft beer (and root beer)from Oskar Blues
- Great live music at the after party
- A chance to win a REEB frame and other great prizes
- More fun than you’d expect in February!
Community, Cyclocross, Fat Bikes, Fitness, Mountain, Training, Women's