Giro to help consumers make the switch to MIPS-equipped helmets
Giro has announced a helmet trade-in program for riders like you! Nowthrough October 31, bring in your current cycling helmet to Boulder Cycle Sport and exchange it for a 25% discount on select 2016 Giro cycling helmets equipped with the MIPS Multi-directional Impact Protection System.
We really believe in MIPS. Laboratory testing shows that MIPS may redirect energy and offer an additional measure of protection in certain impacts. Thanks to Giro we are able to offer this 25% discount to help you make the step up to a new helmet with MIPS technology.
KEY POINTS OF THE PROGRAM:
• Promotion is effective August 5 – October 31, 2016.
• Bring in old cycling helmet to BCS.
• In exchange for the old helmet, you receives 25% discount at the time of trade-in on selected Giro 2016 MIPS cycling models at point of sale.
• Program does not include new-for-2017 model year helmets.
• This promotion is not applicable with other promotions.